Good, clean, fair. This is the kind of food you can taste at our restaurant. Good, since it is simple and quality. Clean, since it prefers natural zero-km production. Fair, since many products come from the lands freed from the poison of mafias and are granted by brands that combine environmental safeguard with attention to human rights and dignity.
In the respect of food seasonality, the products we choose for our dishes are:
- local, thanks to a careful research in the surroundings
- organic, thanks to the precious collaboration with Alce Nero, Semina (Gruppo Abele food products) and Libera Terra, an association of farming cooperatives managing the assets seized from mafias.
Our menu is simple and essential; choice for each course is intentionally limited, to avoid waste and to contain costs. The same simplicity can be found in decor and service. Our fresh pasta and desserts are homemade by our chefs. When the season allows it, fruit, vegetables and herbs are from our kitchen garden and wood.
Dining has always been an occasion for listening, sharing, socializing. Certosa1515’s restaurant was born with this spirit. But it wants to pair conviviality with co-responsibility: part of the proceeds coming from the meals consumed here will in fact be shared with Carrefour Jeunesse in Gran Bassam, a project by Gruppo Abele supporting poor households in Ivory Coast.
* * *
– Tuesdays to Fridays from 7 p.m. to 10.30 p.m.
– Saturdays from 12 p.m. to 2.30 p.m. and from 7 p.m. to 10.30 p.m.
– Sundays and public holidays from 12 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.
Reservations recommended (+39 011 9313638 or email@example.com)